All right, it’s that time again – a round up of ten things that I think you should read!
1. How to Interview a Midwife
2. Booby Traps Series: 30% of working moms report taking no maternity leave. 40% say they take 6 weeks or less. Meet one of the biggest Booby Traps of them all.
3. Science You Can Use: Some obese women struggle with breastfeeding, but new research suggests it’s not all about physiology.
4. Do Docs Miss Breast Cancer Warning Signs in Breastfeeding Mothers?
5. Targeting TV Advertising By (Literally) Watching the Viewers
6. Writing Prompts Use Digital Photos For Writing
7. Full Moons Won’t Make You Cray-Cray, Say Scientists
8. Use Holiday Travel To Give Back By Donating Frequent Flier Miles To Families Of Very Sick
9. True Story: Everything You Need To Know About Domestic Violence – From a Prosecutor
10. Six-Year-Old Girl Wants To Know Why “Guess Who?” Has More Men Than Women (And So Do We)
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Best Thanksgiving Leftovers In A Blanket Recipe-How To Make Thanksgiving Leftovers In A Blanket—Delish.com
Like this recipe? "Pin it" to save it by clicking the photo above!! Be sure to follow CentsLessDeals on Pinterest and check out our other great recipes whil(...)
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 13 other subscribers