Disclosure: This post may contain advertising or affiliate links.
Sometimes, you just have to count your blessings. Sometimes, you especially have to count your blessings when you don’t feel like you have any. Sometimes I don’t feel like I have any or I don’t feel like I have the right blessings and it reminds me why it’s so important to focus on the good gifts God gives us instead of on the things He doesn’t.
So without further ado – gifts 61-70
61. Good friends
62. A swiffer
63. A husband who calls me on his way home from work and says “I’m stopping at McDonald’s do you want anything?” at almost the same time you are craving something sweet but have eaten most of the sweet things in the home.
64. McFlurries haha
66. A growing garden
67. Facebook (well, most of the time it is anyways)
68. A son who loves me very much
69. #whoisCharlie giving me laughs (look it up on Facebook)
70. A sweet little guy letting me read 5 books to him this morning