So, these questions were floating around Facebook for a while and everyone was answering them and I thought it would be fun to have my kids answer them periodically, as they grow, to see how their answers change over time. Today I started with Dominic, who is almost 5.
- What is something mom always says to you?
- That you love me
- What makes mom happy?
- When I listen, that’s the best one
- What makes mom sad?
- When I don’t listen
- How does your mom make you laugh?
- By telling me jokes
- What is her favorite thing to do?
- Be our mom
- What is your mom really good at?
- Loving us
- What makes you proud of your mom?
- When you clean the dishes
- What do you and your mom do together?
- How are you and your mom the same?
- That we’re both humans
- How are you and your mom different?
- That we’re not the same age
- What does your mom like most about your dad?
- That he loves you
- How old was your Mom when you were born?
- I don’t know, but maybe 5
He answered I don’t know to quite a few questions, so here are the ones who said he didn’t know
- What was your mom like as a child?
- How old is your mom?
- How tall is your mom?
- What does your mom do when you’re not around?
- If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
- What is your mom not very good at?
- What does your mom do for a job?
- What is your mom’s favorite food?
- If your mom were a character, who would she be?
- How do you know your mom loves you?
- Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
What do your kids think of you? What would their answers to these questions be?